Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Postcard (Project by Pipit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lil-mad-mandy

lil-mad-mandy

Love Postcard (Project by Pipit) Empty
PostSubject: Love Postcard (Project by Pipit)   Love Postcard (Project by Pipit) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 4:27 pm

Hey my designer friends and colleagues. I thought this is quite an interesting design project for us to try and have fun with our creativity. This is a postcard design project where you can design it according to any theme, any media, any style. Your creativity, your liking, your artwork, and most interestingly, you could earn money from them! This could be a good way to promote your works and reach out to the people out there. Also, a good way to use our creative juices to do something we love right? Give it a try! I love you

(Below is what I pasted from the website that organized this event. Check it out for more information about submission, the first event venue, fees and so on.) -
http://pipit.cccelsius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2094
http://pipit.cccelsius.com

Wht this project about ?
this is a project all about create & produce your own postcard that your art or design on it . We will collect and exhibit it from 1 place to another place. The best is , all the postcard you produce are for sell !!!

What the purpose ?
for promoting your works and get your work to everywhere.

What stuff can we put in the postcard ?
Art illustration , design , photograph , lomography , texture , painting , graffity , comic & etc , anything you like to share and promote.

Where the postcards will exhibit ? for how long ?
Gallery , Cafe , Art design college , flea market , event , exhibition , shop , store & etc that around Malaysia , Singapore and other countries if possible. Place will be confirm and annouce soon.

Timeframe of exhibit in each place will be depends on the owner of the location , how long is the tour will be base on how many place we will get it . Full schedule will be release once it ready.

Will i get my postcard back ?
Yes , we will return it if not sold out .
Back to top Go down

Love Postcard (Project by Pipit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Activity :: Events-
Jump to: